After the theme was down for some time over the turn of the year, it is now back on the featured list on WordPress.org in version 2.9. While there haven’t been many new features since version 2.4, the next version 3.0 is subject to rather big changes. I already have introduced threaded comments (have a look) and compressed the header image from 300 KB to 3o KB. Also I plan to go through the entire code and to delete all lines which have become unnecessary over time.
- removing of the green template
- a smooth shadow for the outline
- new toggle arrows
Future versions of the jQ theme might as well include these features:
- a jQuery supported content slider
- an option to adjust the font size from the back-end
- the possibility to include a custom header image
- multiple sidebars
All that is to come at the earliest in version 3.1.
Leave a Reply
<< On Fonts